100 man kumite participants
1. Mas Oyama - Creator of the 100 kumite and the 1st to complete it over three times in three consecutive days
2. Steve Arneil - 10th dan holding the title of Hanashi aka Grand Master
3. Kenji Yamaki - All Japan karate champion & World karate tournament champion
4. Naomi Ali - First woman to compete and finish the 100 man kumite
5. Tariel Nikoleishvili - Current (2014) World karate champion & 9th person to complete the 100 man kumite
6. Keiji Sampei - 7th Dan karateka
7. Hajime Kazumi - Most successful kyokushin karate fighter
8. Howard Collins - 7th dan with the title of Shihan aka Master Instructor
9. Francisco Filho - IKO Kyokushin Kaikan and K1 Kickboxing champion. Also one the few karateka to complete the 100 man kumite more than once.
10. Judd Reid - 5th Dan Australian karateka who recorded his 100 man kumite in a documentary called "Journey to the 100 man fight: A Judd Reid story."